Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

3/07/2012

Well....it almost worked

So I have yet to make it to the gym this week.

I feel bad too, because I do want to go, but my body is telling my head to go eff itself.

I guess I may as well admit that the hubs might have been right about how sick I was/am.

I'm feeling better now, but still not 100%

Since I didn't make it to the gym today, I went on a cleaning spree at the house. Nothing like eliminating  all those nasty little cold germs like lysol, pledge, the vacuum and some windex.  :)

I'm tired now from it all, but my house is looking pretty damn good. At least the main level is.

I think I might try to go to the gym tomorrow...depending on how tonight goes.

My sleeping pattern has been off because of this damn illness. Last night was probably the first amazing night of sleep that I've gotten in over a week.

Unisom might have helped  with that. Either way - I'm taking another unisom tonight and hopefully I wake up  tomorrow feeling even better.

I should vacuum my stairs first. Ugh...the stairs.

Well I'm off to put some small fry to bed and then do some more cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment