Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

6/24/2010

As Promised.....

Well here is the updated wall(s)! I am much happier with the new look, and even more pleased that there are still a few spots to add pictures :) So without further ado.....On to the show!

Now to refresh your memory. It looked like this:


And with a wave of my magic wand, and lots of help from Stephen!
 Here are my stairs....looking from the center of the foyer. I got the larger empty frame(s) from Michael's for $8. They are the 'Ooops' frames. The other one is on the big wall. :) 

This wall didn't change, and I'm still hoping for a tree. :) This wall is to your right as you walk up my stairs. I did not have any portraits of Stephen and I as adults, so I used to photos of us from our toddler years. :) 

 And here's the main attraction!  This is the big wall! Oh the two black and white photos on this wall were taken by moi' when I was taking photography.....in high school. :) 

 She is much more streamlined! 

Here is what the stairwell looks like from the common area at the top of the stairs. Please ignore the unadorned window....I have a pattern picked out for its valance, but the right fabric eludes me. 

I am really happy with how the picture project turned out, and I'm glad it's DONE! I still plan on working Stephen down to get my tree, but till then....I guess I will have to deal. :) Oh and I love 3M picture hanging strips....so much easier than measuring and nails. I also love that I didn't get charged for the first 3 packages. I didn't discover this fact until I was home from Target!

I hope all of you have a wonderful day, and don't forget that tomorrow is Friday Food Frenzy. So come hungry!
Heather

4 comments:

  1. just found your blog... pretty GREAT stuff here!! Think I'll stay awhile!.. even reading your diet blog too...muffin top.. hahahha sure caught MY eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job!

    I need to do that up my stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my to-do summer list. I have to get my photo wall together! Where did you get all of your great frames?? I AM going to start it next week.

    Yours looks great!
    Vistiing from NFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got most of these frames from Target and Michael's when they were on sale. A few are from the $1 store. I got some of the larger frames from the Ooops bucket from Michael's and were $8 a piece.

    Thank you for all the lovely comments. I am really loving the pictures on the wall. Especially since for the past 3 months they'd been sitting on that small landing leaning up against the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete