Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

6/06/2010

Tony Horton - You are going to have to wait

Today we went to the zoo.....it was 94 degrees at 10 am. Stephen, the boys and I sweated our way through the entire zoo. We visited all of the animals that Dev wanted to see (which was like ALL of them). Then on the way home Dev fell asleep. All 50 pounds of him in a dead weight....that I carried up a short set of stairs and then a full flight of stairs to his bed. So between the heat, the mile or so of walking, the heat, the carrying of 50 lbs dead weight for about 2 minutes, the heat, and finally the heat, I am counting all of that as my sculpt workout, because my calves were yelling at me as we walked back down from the Connecticut Street entrance of the zoo back down to other side where Parking Lot D is located....down right next to the petting zoo.

Done, and tired. My arms are hurting...I am blaming Dev for that one. :)

Have a wonderful Sunday!
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment