Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

6/30/2010

Well, they've done it again!

I've received another Versatile Blogger Award. I really don't know what to say other than that I'm honored. So lets do this again with all new things you don't know and 15 new blogs that I love.



The guidelines for accepting the award are....
thank the person/people who gave it to you
share 7 things about yourself.
pass the award on to 15 bloggers,
whom you have recently discovered,
and think are fantastic.


Thank you Pregnant with Power Tools!


Ok, so wow...another 7 things....this would bring this total to 24 things that I have shared this month. Lets go!
  1. I once had to put my sewing machine in for repair because I put the needle down through my thumb and shifted the needle's center point a 1/4".....I guess needles and bone don't mix. 
  2. I didn't learn to drive a stick shift until my grandmother called me a wuss. I guess that was motivation enough :) 
  3. Harrison is driving me up the wall right now. HE WON'T LEAVE THE DVD PLAYER ALONE! argh!
  4. I have posts lined up for like the next two weeks. I'm that behind in projects. 
  5. I was in a car accident 10 years ago and broke my left arm. My left arm is now an inch shorter than my right arm. 
  6. When I was pregnant I loved cheddar cheese and sour cream potato chips.....now I think they're just gross. 
  7. When I asked Stephen what my last shared item should be, he said stubborn....then beautiful. Hrmmmm.
I also really seem to have a problem with posts with no pictures, so here's a funny timeline of 2-handed corn {corn on the cob} between Harrison and Dev. This is from about 2 weeks ago. 
 Dev....dangerously approaching a teething baby.

 Harrison.....noticing the impending intruder.

 Harrison deflecting the intruder with Mommy's eaten ear of corn.....right to the face! 

 Back in their corners with their 2-handed corn. 

 Here is another list of blogs you should check out!
  1. ~Haverford House~
  2. Two Crazy Cupcakes
  3. theCraftInMe
  4. Ready, Set, Create
  5. Life in the Dub Lane
  6. A Hokie & A Wahoo 
  7. Sew Totally Smitten
  8. Fowl Single File
  9. oh write!
  10. The Hand Me Down House
  11. Mod Events and Co. Blog
  12. The Paper Pony
  13. KatrinkaJane
  14. No Apologies!
  15. Mine for the Making
I hope all you of you  fine gals will make your way over to these blogs! I found them through various linky parties and am impressed with what I've seen. Too bad there is not enough time to do everything I like, but I can live vicariously through others! 

Have a wonderful week! Tomorrow I will have another 4th of July craft for all the girls in the audience! 

AND

it's also the opening day of my Etsy Shop! I'll have a special announcement!  :) Enjoy!
Heather

8 comments:

  1. Well thank you! You are TOO sweet! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, thanks so much for the blogger award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks thats so sweet of you! Harrison is my sons name too- looks the same age even!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a bunch!!! My blog is still very young and I am still learning so much from all of you great girls! Thanks for the award!
    Ashley
    noapologycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, Thanks so much for the award! ~Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the award! Better late than never! I have been out of touch for a little bit but back now :) Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the blog love! I'm flattered that my blog is something you enjoy. Those photos you shared are too cute! Sometimes it takes two mouths to conquer those tricky cobs of corn.

    ReplyDelete