Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/17/2010

A Sad Realization....

I have no balance. I always thought I had some balance, but tonight was our first night of doing the Power 90 and during the leg stretches, you know the ones where you grab your ankle and pull your heel up against your butt, I almost fell every time. The wall became my friend. :) I also discovered that our couch is not good for the chair exercises. I am impressed with both Stephen and I, we both broke a little sweat during our little 1/2 hour jaunt, but overall I think we felt pretty good. I can say that my legs are a little sore, so I'm a little afraid of how I'm going to feel in the morning. We forgot to take pictures tonight. The camera was upstairs and we were in the basement, and why would we do some stair-stepping while trying to get into shape? :) I'm sure that day 2 pictures will look the same, if not worse, from day 1.

Well, I'm off to shower then bed, and I'm hoping and praying that Harrison sleeps in tomorrow.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment