Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/11/2010

Teach Me Tuesday at TGC

When Diana posted a few weeks back that she wanted to start a new series on her blog called Teach Me Tuesday, I knew I wanted to contribute. So today is my day over at The Girl Creative to teach her followers about the Typography Pillow from a few weeks back. I hope you guys go over and visit!
So yesterday I gave my folks some grief about not getting me the pictures from the brunch in time for my post, but my ever so wonderful Dad uploaded the pictures I wanted to share. So here they are with comments included. :)

My sister Nicole took most of these pictures, which is why there are none of her. :) 

There's my mom!
There's Steve!  He was such a good hubby on Mom's Day. Thank sweetie for all you did! 

Look, I'm in the middle of a swallow of lemonade. :) 
That's my grandmother, Bet. She made her jacket, and my Aunt  Toni restrung her jewelry. :) 
 



There's Harrison! 
There's Devo......trying to talk Nicole out of taking his picture. :) 
We were late....so we got to eat late, but it still delicious! 
There's my toothy boy!  He must be happy to be sitting with Pop :) 
He kind of reminds me of someone from the Godfather with this look. :) 
There's Pop feeding H! Harrison has had a connection with Pop since birth. :) 
 


Dev watching H do his walrus crawl. 
Stop biting your lip, Devlin! 

I hope you guys enjoyed the little family visit today, because I certainly had fun on Sunday with most of my family!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I am headed over there right now!

    ReplyDelete