Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/17/2010

Welcome to Day 1

Howdy, everyone! I want to welcome you to our new blog. My friends and I have started this blog as a way to pressure us and keep us motivated with our weight loss goals. I'm hoping it works, because so far the only weight loss I seem to be able to manage is pregnancy, and really 9 months of morning sickness is NOT my cup of  tea. So let me introduce myself. :)

My name is Heather and I author StraightStitches and I am a SAHM. I have two wonderful boys, and their pregnancies were the most effective diet ever for me. I lost 17 lbs with Devlin, but then most of it came back. I ended up losing one pound with Harrison (I only gained 6 lbs total, and  he was a 7lb baby). I have managed to keep that one pound off, but I am 256 lbs or thereabouts. The scale has mysteriously disappeared. I would be a lot happier I think if I were 200, but my goal for right now is 225. I don't really have a time schedule for it. My husband, Stephen, and I are starting the Power 90 routine tonight. I'm hoping that I'm not too tired tomorrow to watch the boys!

I'll  let everyone else introduce themselves. :)

Thanks for reading!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment