Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/09/2010

God could not be everywhere therefore He created mothers.

It was not until I was a mom that I appreciated the above saying. It's hard to know what to write today. Mother's day was always kind of ubiquitous for me. I try to show my mom how much she means to me all the time, because she is not only my mom but my best friend, confidant, muse, and a host of other things when I need her to be there. She knows when I don't want to hear what's good for me, and then tells me anyway. She also knows that sometimes, no matter how old you get, that a hug from Mom while you cry on her shoulder is more healing than any medicine can ever hope to be.

With all that being said, I did want to do something for my mom, mother-in-law and my grandmother. I, of course, don't have cards, nor did I mail my mother-in-law's gift (sorry, Donna!) :) but I took a picture of part of them. Only part, because I'm not done yet, because I was so consumed with the master bedroom stuff that I forgot that Mother's Day was this weekend. Oops.

I am looking forward to Mom's brunch tomorrow, and I hope that everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day. As for the bags and sugar scrub. I found the tutorials in blogland, but can't for the life of me remember where. So if any of you know I'd be very appreciative to give credit where it's due! Oh and I'm very happy that my mom and mother-in-law have names that begin with the same letter!

Have a splendiferous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment