Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/18/2010

body by death

day one was yesterday. it was great. today i feel more energy and just the right amount of soreness to know i am getting those muscles worked without it hurting to walk. that being said, i also did some sort of origami swan fold to my shoulderblade while doing the wide push-ups. i would have been upset about falling on my face had i not been so preoccupied with thoughts of how the compound fracture potentially protruding from my back would make the black mock turtle neck i pilfered from steve mcqueen's grave appear only more ridiculous than it does now...considering Mcqueen is still in it. nonetheless i finished the work out and felt positive...today i feel good...i can barely lift my arm to steer my car...but good. it just figures that i would hurt myself in a way that seems completely unheard of to me while doing the mundane beginner exercises. i had almost forgotten that my body hates me and wants me dead. I've had the upperhand for so long; trying to slowly kill it with the various decadent vices; cigarettes, alcohol and dorito baths that i was lulled into a false sense of security...well played body...well played.

1 comment:

  1. Mike.. I am glad to see you are doing the blog and also glad to know where the turtleneck came from. I've been looking for one just like it and now I know why I failed.

    ReplyDelete