Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/22/2010

Would ? Come On Down!

Oh wait....You thought I was going to announce the winner in the title. Ha! You're so silly. No, no I'm going to make you read a bit before announcing the winner. :)

Buuuuut, first, I am happy to announce that my bedroom make-over is complete (except for the pillows, but I'll tell you about that later)! I will do a full post on it tomorrow, but all I want to say right now about it is, Phew, thank goodness that's over. :)  I will never, never, never, I mean ever make another duvet. And this time I mean it. :)


In the meantime here are some of my inspiration pictures for the bedroom!



In another bit of news, congrats to all of the entrants in the DIY Club contest for May. There were a lot of great projects, and I am looking forward to June's project! Check out the winner here. Congratulations again to everyone, and thank you to everyone who voted for my project. It really means a lot to me that my project even made it to the top 10. Now, moving on to what everyone is really waiting for :)

Would no. 4, The Thriftess, please come on down and accept your car.go tote!! I will be contacting you right after I hit the publish button on this post, so you'd better be ready!

I know I promised a how-to on this thing, and I will deliver, just as soon as I get all the pictures I need. I have to 'out-source' my embroidery needs to my mother, and I don't think I've met anyone busier than she, except of course for maybe me! :)




1 comment:

  1. Coming over from New Friend Friday! WOW Girl! You do it all!!! Cooking, sewing, crafting! Are you kidding me? This is going to be a fun blog to explore I can see that right now! I would love for you to link yourself and your projects up on my website for women! Come link your projects up at Midchix.com in the Crafty Mamas Flock and the Mama Can Cook Flock! Add your blog to the Blog Rolls there as well! So I am leaving now to explore more on this perky Saturday morning! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete