Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/18/2010

What an Amazing Week!

So I know it's only Tuesday, but it has been a spectacular week already!

First, I get notified that my Beveled Mirror Project was chosen as a top 10 project for the DIY Club this month. All of the projects are beautiful and I encourage everyone to vote for their favorite. My project is number 33. Good luck to all the entrants!







Secondly, I've hit 75 followers, and that means it's give-away time! I will  post the details tomorrow about what is going to be on the block. It was actually supposed to be 74 followers, but by the time I wrote this post....it was 75. :)

Thirdly {is thirdly a word?}, my husband, girlfriend, Mom and I have started a blog together. We're going to be joining forces and pressuring each other to get healthy and lose weight. We've called our blog, Muffin Top. I hope you'll stop by, visit and offer any insight or encouragement. Each of us are tackling our weight loss differently, well hubby and I are both doing Power 90, so it will be interesting to see how well each program works for each of us. :)

I hope each of you have a wonderful day. I'm sure I'll be nursing some soreness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment