Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/25/2010

Days 4 and 5

So yesterday I did Days 4 AND 5 since I couldn't find the time to do my cardio Saturday morning. It was a little insane, I have to admit.

I did cardio/abs around 6pm - took 15 mins to drink some water and cool down and then went right into sculpt with Mike at 7pm. Man, I felt PUMPED afterward! The endorphines were high and so was the heart rate! I burned an estimated 950 calories during the workout - wiping out almost my entire caloric intake for the day. Insanity. I was starving after a few minutes, and may have not made the best food decision in ordering chinese... but damn was it good. And I got kung pao shrimp - which is full of celery, water chestnuts and peanuts plus the high protein shrimp - so certainly not the WORST thing I could have ordered.

I was feeling pretty awesome and had some good energy going until about 9:30pm when I started to crash a bit. A wave of exhaustion hit me head on. I headed up to bed for some tv before sleep.. and did I ever sleep! I slept HARD. I don't think I've slept so deep in months. It was great.

Looking forward to another round of cardio tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment