Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/28/2010

Back to the grind

Well Steve and I are back to the grind. We need to do a couple of days of double (sculpt and cardio) to get back on track as we should be just about to finish week 2, but instead we just finished week 1, and I have to say it's taking a lot less time to recover after the workouts. The long break did not help as we were both struggling with some  of the cardio last night, but we managed to do more of the power yoga, but I still can't go from downward dog to runner's lunge. I think the  biggest problem I have is that my knee to floor length is about 4" longer than my arms. I did get some of the way tho....you know until I couldn't reach the floor anymore and almost fell over.

I am feeling really good and the quality of sleep as increased ten-fold. I just wish I could sleep as long as I want, but I have 2 small problems with that. :) Steve has been great tho in letting me sleep in. We've been taking turns as to who sleeps in.

I have noticed that my legs are getting more toned and that some of my 'tight' jeans....really aren't that tight any more. I didn't even have to suck it in the other day to button straight-out-of-dryer jeans. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment