Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/18/2010

The Fashonistas of the World would Cry

First, I'm dying......literally, I think I may be dying. Stephen and I 'started over' on our Power 90, because I accidentally read the calendar wrong and told him to do Sculpt again today we had the resistance bands, so we did the Sculpt 1-2 workout again, and it's HARD with resistance bands. I don't think I've broken a sweat like this in ages. I also already am sore....just from sitting for about 3 minutes. I can feel everything between my shoulders, upper back and arms. Especially the arms. The legs aren't too bad right now, but I typically do a lot of exercise type things with them as it is. You know lifting laundry, squatting to pick up H, repeatedly going up and down the stairs for bink replacements and the like. I'm sure I'll feel the leg soreness in a few days though.

But on a good note, here are some before pictures, and I know its supposed to be a sports bra and shorts or the like, but you know what....I'm not that confident in posting that much skin so I am posting pictures of me with my tank on. It doesn't show as much but it'll get the idea across. Maybe when I'm my new fit and toned self I'll have enough gumption to post those tankless before pictures. Also, it's obvious that no one in the fashion world designed work out clothes, because they don't look good on anyone except the people in those work-out videos and the chicks from Baywatch. Vogue would never put anything so ugly on anyone. 


 I'm scared of tomorrow's workout....it's Sweat 1-2 and Ab Ripper 1-2. Maybe they name things like that just to scare us. Maybe they want to instill the fear of God into us so that when we finally master them b*tches we feel like we're on top of the world. {I'm the king of the world}

I will now go back to nursing my large glass of ice cold flavored water. Then after I watch a show or two..I will drag my sorry behind upstairs and shower before bed. Good night, all. I'm sure I will sleep like I'm dead.  

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, stay with it, and can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete