Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/21/2010

Jumpin' Jack Flash

...is NOT a blast, blast, blast. Did the Cardio/Ab workout last night. I have to say - I am not a fan on jumping jacks and I can't figure out those "run lunges" to save my life. Honestly I spent a lot of time running in place or "stepping it out", for those of you who remember Jane Fonda's aerobics video... but I really tried and did as much as I could until I felt like my heart was going to explode - and I did really well with the kick-boxing moves. I enjoyed that part a lot!

My glutes are still killing me today, but that just means I'm that much closer to having a hot ass, right? My abs are a bit sore too - mostly in the oblique area. I felt this way yesterday too. I like how Tony incorporates a lot of core into the sculpt and cardio workouts on top of having the separate ab workout.

So far I'm not too sore anywhere else but I sure do feel good! I have a lot more energy during the day, but I have not noticed much of a difference getting up in the morning. It's still really hard to get out of bed on time even though I'm getting at least 8 hours a night.

I'm keeping up with the Chocolate Milk Diet - and still counting calories. I did really well yesterday - 1700 calories consumed and then an estimated 650 BURNED during my workout!!! That's awesome. I've managed to do an amazing job of keeping my carbs, fats, and proteins balanced. Much better than I ever have in the past.

I'm really looking forward to my workout tonight and am hoping to have a chance to squeeze in another bout of cardio/abs tomorrow before getting ready to head out for pot-luck!

Sunday I'm going to get my hair cut as a little first-step in my "transformation". I'm really excited for it. I'm trying really hard to hold out for my regular stylist and to not just run out to Hair Cuttery - because I'm INCREDIBLY impatient and also I wanna look nice when I see all my friends on Saturday. :)

1 comment:

  1. We're doing the sweat/ab saturday morning before I leave for Lucketts.....should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete